Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 3

We picked up our new hot water heater this week just in time for our contractor to install it early next week. We also got our new garage door. At first they tried to deliver a small 1 car garage door so Geoff had to send that back. Thankfully they were able to find ours because Geoff had already taken down the old door. All this happened while I was at an all day meeting Saturday oblivious to what was going on.

We knocked the wall down between two of the 2nd floor bedrooms. The second floor is being reduced from “4” bedrooms to 2. Knocking down this wall down takes care of two small bedrooms, making them into a usable bedroom. One of the other “bedrooms” is more like a small closet and is not legally big enough to be considered a bedroom, plus it doesn’t have a closet. So we are adding this onto the bathroom. This means the first two floors (unit 1) will only have two bedrooms. Though not very happy about this, this makes the floor plan much more usable.


I’m beginning to get more skills in construction and I put them to use this weekend. While I was waiting for Geoff to finish some work, I took down all of the interior doors on the second floor. I put my new drill to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment